Dream Guitars is the new library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring a nice selection of fully playable instruments with a cinematic and dreamy tone, created using Hammered and Tremolando Acoustic and Electric guitar.
Dream Guitars is an ideal tool for adding athmospheric and evocative sounds (natural, reversed, plucked, pads, synthetic) to any style of music, including Film Music, Pop/Rock, Post-Rock, Ambient and Electronica/Hip Hop.
With its usable interface and a selected array of controls and effects Dream Guitars allows the customization and creation of an unlimited range of inspiring sounds. Controls include a Luminance control with over 20 impulses and a Rhythmizer for additional modulation.
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above to use the product.
Walktrough of selected patches
Developer Spotlight – Dream Audio Tools
Composer and reviewer Cory Pelizzari gives Dream Audio Tools Dream Guitars serie and LFO Piano an in depth review. (visit also Cory’s Website at www.solonoidstudio.com)
Sample Library Review – Dream Guitars
Composer and reviewer Don Bodin’s first look at Dream Guitars on Sample Library Review. (visit Sample Library Review Website at www.samplelibraryreview.com)
- All samples 24 bit/48 Khz
- A complete set of fully playable instruments in the following categories: Natural, Designed and Reversed
- 28.nki patches
- Round Robins for both Hammered Acoustic Guitar and Hammered Electric Guitar
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Stereo width, Reverb, Rotator, Luminance, Amp and Filter Envelopes)
- Modulation wheel controls
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Natural patches (5 .nki patches) Five patches featuring unprocessed sounds (Hammered Acoustic Guitar, Hammered Electric Guitar, Tremolando Acoustic Guitar, Tremolando Electric Guitar and Tremolando hybrid acoustic/electric)
- Designed patches (15 .nki patches) A set of designed patches including athmospheric sounds, pads and synthetic.
- Reversed (8 patches) Eight patches featuring reversed Acoustic and Electric guitars