Dream Keys is the piano based library created as a toolbox for film composers, electronic and pop musicians. It offers a selection of carefully “designed” piano samples derived from two different piano sets.
Dream Keys and Dream Rythms are two virtual instruments I’m very pleased to own. Dream Keys gets straight to the inspiring soundworld you hope for while Dream Rythms offers a contemporary mix of pitches and pulses that can drive a composition along.
Alastair King – Composer and Orchestrator (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, Shrek, Chicken Run)
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above to use the product.
- All samples are 24bit/44.100
- The library includes two different processed cinematic piano sets and 31 designed patches
- Modwheel behaviours
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Cinematic sustained piano (2 patches) Two different cinematic piano sustained patches.
- Designed patches (21 patches) Twentyone creative and inspiring cinematic designed patches
- Piano sequences (4 keyswitch patches + 4 half tempo) Four patches featuring combinable piano sequences/patterns. Available full and half tempo.