Handrums is our new library featuring a wide selection of Drum Instruments released playing drums with hands, fingers and other body parts. As a result we obtained a drum sound with a marked raw and tribal character.
Handrums features two kicks, a snare, two low toms, two mid toms and one small tom. All multivelocity and with round-robins (up to five round robins). Depending on the kit part we used one single hand, two hands, fingers, elbow to get a complete sound menu. Also we added a nice selection of rolls and flames as a bonus.
Handrums is perfect for adding lively percussive sounds and drumming to a really wide range of styles, including Pop, Rock, Rnb, Hip Hop, and Cinematic/Action.
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above to use the product.
Video Walktrough of the included Multis in Handrums:
- All samples 24 bit 44.100 Khz
- A comprehensive choice of Drums instruments featuring Single layerable kit instruments, Multi ensemble instruments, Full sets, Sound Tools
- Each Instrument Multivelocity and has Round Robins (up to five)
- 34 .nki patches and 15 multi .nkm patches
- 470 Mbytes of sampled material
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Delay, Reverb, Saturation, Degrader)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Multi Ensembles(15 patches) Fifteen playable ensembles
- Single Layerable Parts (27 patches) Twentyseven multisvelocity patches with round-robins (up to 5). Featuring separate patches for two kicks, a snare, two low toms, two mid toms and one small tom
- Full Sets(5 patches) Five full sets: all Drums, All Kicks, All Toms, All Snares, All Rolls
- Tools (2 patches) Two patches for additional sound design tools: Reverses and Subs