Indie Bouzouki captures the autenthic feel of an Irish Bouzouki, played with plectrum. The brilliant and evocative tone makes it perfect for adding a folk flavour to any musical style, from Rock to Pop and Cinematic.
Indie Bouzouki includes fully payable patterns patches (straight and triplets feel), sustained tones, round robin patches, hammer-ons, chords and noises/effects.
Indie Bouzouki is one of those small little helper libraries that I will always use, sometimes as a main voice, and sometimes as a layering tool – Film and Game Composers
Read the full review
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or above to use the product.
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 44.100 Khz
- 1.2 Gbytes of sampled material
- A comprehensive choice of Fully playable patterns (straight feel and triplets feel), Sustained patches, Hammer-ons, Strummed chords, Noises
- Patches can be layered for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 39 .nki patches
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Flanger, Reverb)
- Modulation/Pitch wheel controlled behaviours
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following sounds/patches
- Patterns (26 patches+4 Keyswitch patch) Fully playable patterns in different time durations. Patterns can be polyphonically played in a piano-like form, allowing you to follow/suit your own harmonies and melodies. It includes strummed chords (Maj, Min, 7th and Sus).
- Sustains (6 patches + 1 Keyswitches) Six sustained patch for single notes and chords.
- Hammer-ons and noises(2 patches) Hammer-ons and one noises patches. Noises include hits and scratches.