POINTS is the new cinematic instrument from Dream Audio Tools. POINTS for Native Instruments Kontakt features three oscillators and it’s based on a new soundset all derived from stringed instruments (Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Hammered Bouzouki, Hammered Ukulele, Hammered Mandolin). Everything recorded with a “raw” feel in mind, lively, noisy, real. Each oscillator also includes unique articulations like:
– Erratic (random flowing notes in a pointillistic-like fashion)
– Hammered folk instruments
– Reversed instruments
– Sequenced guitar patterns
– Granularized stringed instruments
For a potentially unlimited range of sonic combinations and possibilities. All presets, sustained or sequenced are FULLY PLAYABLE in a piano-like form.
POINTS also features fifty inspirational presets: Erratic, Pads, Reversed, Stringed, Synthetic.
Here’s a walktrough of a selection of presets:
SUSTAINED SOUNDS WALKTROUGH
SEQUENCED SOUNDS WALKTRHOUGH
With its usable interface and a selected array of controls and effects POINTS allows the customization and creation of an unlimited range of inspiring sounds.
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 5 or above to use the product. It will not work in the free Kontakt Player.
- All samples 24 bit/48 Khz
- A complete set of fully playable instruments in the following categories: Erratic, Pads, Reverse, Stringed and Synths
- 50 .nki patches as starting points
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Stereo width, Reverb, Rotator, Amp envelope, Drive, Chorus, Rhythmizer)
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5 or above is required. The product WILL NO T WORK with free Kontakt Player
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
The library contains the following presets/patches
- Sequenced (19 patches) Nineteen patches featuring fully playable patterns and sequences
- Erratic (6 .nki patches) A set of fully playable erratic and organic textures
- Pads (7 patches) Athmospheric and cinematic pads
- Reverse (6 patches) Reverse based instruments
- Stringed (8 patches) Playable sustained stringed sounds
- Synths (4 patches) Synthetic patches derived from stringed sounds