Repetitive Bass Shorty Edition is the fourth chapter of our Repetitive Bass serie.
Repetitive Bass Shorty Edition features played sequences and sustained instruments captured using a really characterful short scale bass, bridge pickup. Think edgy and rough with a slightly compressed and saturated tone, perfect for Rock, Indie, Alternative and even Cinematic.
The Repetitive Bass serie fills the gap introducing real sequences, multisampled and playable according to host tempo. Repetitive Bass Shorty Edition features two different sets of sequenced and sustained patches (sustains include round robins), both fingered and muted. It also includes as a bonus slide-to-note and drop-slide patches.
Tweak your sound by adding designed effects configurations of Amp, Saturation, Chorus and Phaser for an unlimited range of bass tones.
This is a walktrough of all sequenced patches, including some real time effects tweaking
SEQUENCED PATCHES WALKTROUGH
A few “real life” usage examples. All the bass parts on the following songs have been covered using only Repetitive Bass Shorty Edition
Please note: you need the FULL version of Kontakt 5 or above to use the product. It will not work in the free Kontakt Player.
- All samples 24 bit/48.000 Khz
- Authentic Mix-ready Bass tone
- Repetitions in Half, Fourths, Eights, Triplets + sustained tones both Fingered and Muted
- 13 .nki Patches
- Designed effect variations activable (Reamp, Chorus, Phaser, Saturation)
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.